- Upcoming Events
- Boeing Relocation Resources
- Community Partners
- Membership Directory
- Contact Us
- Join the Chamber
- Economic Development
The Chamber Ambassadors Committee is a group who volunteer their time to enhance communication between
the Chamber and its membership.
To achieve positive growth of membership through retention, recruitment and communication while functioning as the goodwill link of the Chamber of Commerce.
• Obtain a good knowledge of Chamber programs.
• Meet business leaders for potential business and social contacts.
• Obtain an insider’s perspective of the Midwest City business community.
• Satisfy a desire to assist the Midwest City Chamber of Commerce.
• Exposure of your name and business before Midwest City’s business community.
• Establish personal friendships within the Ambassador Committee and present and future
leaders of the Midwest City business community.
1. Attend ribbon cuttings, grand openings, etc., as scheduled.
2. Assist with special Chamber functions as requested.
3. Make goodwill calls to the new Chamber members and businesses.
4. Actively assist in recruitment and retention of Chamber members.
5. Coordinate and staff fundraising events (chili luncheon, etc.) and new member luncheons.
Click here to get the Ambassador Registration Form
Powered by Max Banner Ads